To provide financial assistance to students who are interested in pursuing master level degrees related to Teaching, Curriculum and Instruction, Education Administration, Educational Leadership, Early Childhood Education, and Educational Technology.
- Award Type: $500 Annual Scholarship
- Duration: 1 year
- Number of Awards: 1 each year
- Deadline: April 1st, 2015
Chelsey Belmer, Master's in Education at University of Arizona
Since I can remember, it has been a dream of mine to become a teacher. After getting my Masters in Education through the Teach Arizona program, I plan on becoming a high school history teacher and passing on the amazing educational experiences I have to future classes. Someday I hope to further my education and get a doctorate degree in order to teach at a higher level and impact more lives while encouraging my students to think outside the box and be creative and involved in their learning.
This scholarship program is open to students pursuing Education and Teaching master’s degrees. Undergraduate students do not qualify. A wide range of degree programs will be considered including but not limited to:
- Curriculum and Instruction Master’s Degrees
- Early Childhood Education Master’s Degrees
- Education Administration Master’s Degrees
- Educational Leadership Master’s Degrees
- Educational Technology Master’s Degrees
- Master of Education Degrees
- Teaching Master’s Degrees
Selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and employment history. Eligible students must be full-time students during the academic year the scholarship is received. Financial need is not considered.
Funds are sent directly to the recipient by check to the student's permanent mailing address.
Academic scholarship winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Learn.org with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
How to Apply
The academic award is provided by Learn.org. The application process is completely online.
- Go to the scholarship application.
- Complete all the required information on the application form.
- When your application is complete, click the "Submit" button.