To provide financial assistance to full-time or part-time students who are interested in pursuing an online master’s level degree.
- Award Type: $500 Annual Scholarship
- Duration: 1 year
- Number of Awards: 1 each year
- Deadline: April 1st, 2017
Eric Simone, Online Master of Arts in Business Administration at Ferris State University
By obtaining my online master's degree I hope to be able to get a job in Project Management. As I have always been interested in the industrial and organizational facet of business, even as a psychology major, I am thrilled to be obtaining a degree online that will allow me to accomplish my goals and continue to be a great leader in the work environment today and in the future.
This scholarship program is open to all students pursuing online master’s degrees from an accredited online degree program. Undergraduate students do not qualify. All degree subjects will be considered including but not limited to:
- Online Business Administration Master’s Degrees
- Online Public Health Master’s Degrees
- Online Education Master’s Degrees
- Online Healthcare Management Master’s Degrees
- Online Psychology Master’s Degrees
- Online Information Technology Master’s Degrees
- Online Nursing Master’s Degrees
- Online Civil Engineering Master’s Degrees
Selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and employment history. Eligible students must be full-time students during the academic year the scholarship is received. Financial need is not considered.
Funds are sent directly to the recipient by check to the student's permanent mailing address.
Academic scholarship winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Learn.org with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
How to Apply
The academic award is provided by Learn.org. The application process is completely online.
- Go to the scholarship application.
- Complete all the required information on the application form.
- When your application is complete, click the "Submit" button.