Which Tucson Colleges Offer Human Resource Management Degrees?
Find out which schools offer human resource management degrees. See requirements and school information for colleges offering human resource management in Tucson, Arizona.
Tucson, Arizona, is one location that students may study human resource management. The University of Arizona offers a bachelor's degree program in the field, the details of which can be seen in this article.
What You Need to Know
Limited study options are available for those who wish to study human resource management in Tucson, AZ. You can find a bachelor's degree program in business administration that focuses on a variety of human resource management topics, from organizational behavior to management principles. This program is available at a 4-year, public university. Before enrolling, you may need to complete prerequisite courses in business. Keep reading to learn more about human resource management degree options in Tucson.
Human Resource Management Bachelor's Degree Programs in Tucson
University of Arizona
Admission to the business administration degree program at the University of Arizona's Eller College of Management is selective and competitive. You are only eligible for admission after completing a minimum number of units, including a list of pre-business courses. Once admitted, you have the option of tailoring your degree around human resources management, as most students do. Program coursework includes operations and information system management, entrepreneurship, organizational behavior and management policies. The university also features career and academic planning that's tailored to your specific goals and is available for the entirety of the program.
- Program Name: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Program Length: Four years, full-time
- Tuition & Fees: $12,467 per year in-state, $36,366 per year out-of-state (2018-2019)
- Prerequisites: Completion of 42 or more units at University of Alaska with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher on at least 12 units, passage of pre-business courses in English, accounting, business math, economics, management information systems
- Admission Requirements: Passing score (75%) on the Skills Assessment exam
- School Type: 4-year, public; 44,097 students (34,153 undergraduate)
To recap, those who want to study human resource management in Tucson, Arizona, can complete a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at the University of Arizona.