Which Schools Offer Business Administration Degree Programs in AZ?
Research business administration and management degree programs in Arizona. Get information about degrees available, school size and tuition rates in order to make an informed decision about your education.
Whether you're just beginning your undergraduate studies or pursuing graduate-level training, you'll find a number of options for studying business administration in Arizona.
What You Need to Know
Arizona universities offer bachelor's and master's degree programs in business administration. Bachelor's degree programs typically take four years to complete, whereas master's degree programs take two years or less. These programs teach students topics such as economics, finance, management and marketing. Master's degree programs may include specializations. Read on to learn more about some of the business administration programs offered in Arizona.
Arizona Schools with Bachelor's Degree Programs in Business Administration
Arizona Christian University
- Program Name: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Program Length: 125 credits
- Tuition and Fees: $26,796 per year for full-time students (for 2018-2019)
- School Type: 4-year, private not-for-profit; about 776 undergraduate students
A small school located in Phoenix, Arizona Christian University offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program that emphasizes problem solving and organizational development. Core coursework focuses on fundamentals of accounting and finance, business law, marketing and financial statement analysis. You'll also study group dynamics and choose elective courses covering topics like economics, statistics and philosophy.
Arizona State University
- Program Name: Bachelor of Science in Management
- Program Length: 120 credits
- Tuition and Fees: $10,822 per year for in-state students, about $28,336 per year for out-of-state students (for 2018-2019)
- School Type: 4-year, public; nearly 43,000 undergraduate students and more than 8,000 graduate students
Arizona State University is one of the largest schools in the country in terms of enrollment, and its W.P. Carey School of Business offers the bachelor's degree program in management. The program emphasizes fundamentals of global business, analytical research, critical thinking and ethical leadership. The curriculum features core courses in business communication, economic principles, organizational leadership, marketing, regulatory issues and global supply operations. You'll also be able to choose elective courses covering topics such as cross-cultural management, negotiations, business plan development and collaborative team skills.
Northern Arizona University
- Program Name: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Management
- Program Length: 120 credits
- Tuition and Fees: $11,564 per year for in-state students, about $25,828 per year for out-of-state students (for 2018-2019)
- Requirements: Completion of courses in pre-professional program with grade of C or better in all courses
- School Type: 4-year, public; about 27,072 undergraduate and over 3,500 graduate students
In order to enter professional programs in Northern Arizona University's W.A. Franke College of Business, you'll need to complete the school's pre-professional requirements. This preliminary sequence includes coursework in accounting, information systems, business statistics, quantitative reasoning and finite mathematics. Once you've completed the pre-professional program, you'll be eligible to pursue the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Management. Major-specific courses in the bachelor's degree curriculum focus on strategic management, business ethics, principles of finance and operations management.
Arizona Schools with Master's Degree Programs in Business Administration
Arizona State University
- Program Name: Master of Science in Management
- Program Length: Nine months
- Tuition and Fees: $12,134 per year for in-state students and $25,888 per year for out-of-state students (for 2018-2019)
- Requirements: Bachelor's degree, GMAT and/or GRE scores, resume, statement of purpose essay, one letter of recommendation
- School Type: 4-year, public; nearly 43,000 undergraduate students and more than 8,500 graduate students
The W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University offers this 36-credit hour Master of Science in Management (MiM) program, which is designed especially for students with non-business bachelor's degrees and less than two years of work experience. The accelerated core business curriculum features courses in financial and managerial accounting, statistics, economics, finance, marketing management, organizational behavior and supply chain management. You'll also take several courses emphasizing leadership skills and work on a final consulting project for a real business client.
University of Arizona
- Program Name: Master of Business Administration
- Specialization Areas: Entrepreneurship, finance, health care management, management information systems and marketing (focus areas in sustainable energy also available)
- Program Length: Two years
- Tuition and Fees: $13,044 per year for in-state students and $33,393 for out-of-state students (for 2018-2019)
- Requirements: Bachelor's degree, GMAT scores, resume, two professional letters of recommendation and two comprehensive essays
- School Type: 4-year, public; about 34,000 undergraduate students and 10,000 graduate students
The Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona offers a 56-credit hour Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with a wide range of concentration options. You can choose to focus your studies in entrepreneurship, finance, health care management, management information systems (MIS) or marketing. The first year of the curriculum emphasizes fundamentals in finance, accounting, marketing, business communications and leadership in both individual and group settings. The second year is devoted to your chosen concentration area and elective courses suited to your career goals. You'll also complete a professional internship between the first and second year of the program.
Schools in Arizona offering undergraduate and/or graduate business administration degrees include University of Arizona, Arizona State University, Arizona Christian University and Northern Arizona University.