Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Degrees Near Tulsa, OK
Learn about healthcare administration degrees in Tulsa, OK. Get information about programs available and admission requirements to make an informed decision about your education.
For students looking to study healthcare administration in Tulsa, OK there are limited options. Continue reading to learn about a master's degree program in the area offering studies in healthcare administration.
What You Need to Know
Healthcare administration programs in Tulsa, OK, are rare. You can find a master's degree program in interdisciplinary science with a specialization in healthcare administration at a four-year, public university in the region. This program requires 32 credit hours and only enrolls current professionals in the healthcare sphere. You have the option to study online, but may have to complete practical experiences. Keep reading for more info on master's degree programs in healthcare administration near Tulsa.
Healthcare Administration Master's Degree Programs in Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
The master's degree program at OSU Center for Health Sciences is intended for individuals who are already employed in health services. The program includes distance learning and courses at OSU Stillwater and OSU Tulsa. Your studies will include research methods, health information systems, an independent study project, program planning and organizational theory.
- Program Name: Master in Interdisciplinary Science
- Specialization: Health Care Administration
- Program Length: 32 credit hours
- Tuition and Fees: $6,291 per year for in-state students; $21,794 per year for out-of-state students (2018-2019)
- Prerequisites: Bachelor's degree, at least two years experience, currently employed
- Admission Requirements: Statement of goals, qualifications and objectives
- School Type: 4-year, public; 980 graduate students
In summary, there are few options in Tulsa, OK to pursue a degree in healthcare administration, though there is a master's program offered at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences.