Request School Information
Complete the form below to request specific information regarding questions you have including course cost and course length.
View all online programs
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
About Grantham University
About Grantham University
In 1951, Grantham University began with a main campus in Southern California; by the late 1990s, it shifted its format to 100% online. The university is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and individual programs are accredited by such bodies as the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Want to earn a 2-year degree in paralegal studies, medical coding and billing, busines administration, or criminal justice to start or advance in your career? Or a bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, accounting, health information management, or information systems so you might be ready to assume managerial responsibilities? Are you an RN who wishes to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing? Maybe you're already into your career but wish to study at the master's level so you might advance into senior management positions. Grantham University offers master's degrees in, among other areas, nursing, information technology, leadership, health systems management, and areas of business administration such as project management and business intelligence.
If you're someone who has the desire to further your education without earning a degree, you can choose from 14 undergraduate and graduate certificate programs designed to be completed in less than one year and provide an educational advantage when it comes to seeking career advancement. From graduate certificates in human resources, nursing education, nursing leadership, and project management to certificates in such diverse areas as cybersecurity, business leadership, entrepreneurship, and medical administrative assistant, these programs provide knowledge and skills development opportunities without the commitment to long-term studies.
Grantham University is recognized as a Military Friendly school, and military members as well as first responders and civil servants and families can enjoy reduced tuition, complimentary books and supplies, and no fees for needed technology under the school's Heroes Program. Grantham University was named among 2019 Best Nationally Accredited Online Colleges by Ingram's.
''Grantham offered a veteran-friendly experience, a wide selection of degree programs and an environment that fostered learning and degree completion at my pace. I set out with a goal in mind and not only was Grantham able to help me meet that goal, but also exceed it!''
- Rebecca Riddle, Grantham University Graduate
''Each of us has troubles, each of us is busy -- but Grantham was built with this in mind. Giving people who are busy, who have family, who are working, the possibility to achieve their goals.''
- Ivan Borrelli, Grantham University Graduate
Why Grantham University?
- Flexibility: No set class times and flexible schedules are convenient, especially if you're a working professional with other obligations.
- Affordability: According to the U.S. Department of Education, Grantham University has among the lowest tuition rates in the country.
- Financial Assistance: In addition to assisting you to apply for scholarships and federal grants and loans, Grantham University also partners with professional associations, corporations, and other universities and colleges to offer discounted tuition prices.
- Transfer Credit: You can save even more money with Grantham University's generous transfer credit policy, which allows up to 75% for undergraduate and 50% for graduate programs to be transferred in from not only prior degree programs but also continuing education, corporate training, internships, and even volunteer experience.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
As an applicant to Grantham University's programs, you must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Grantham University offers the following degree programs:
- Criminal Justice (Associate's)
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor's)
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems - Cybersecurity
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems - Health Informatics
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems - Web Development
- Computer Engineering Technology (Bachelor's)
- Computer Science (Associate's)
- Computer Science (Bachelor's)
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronics Engineering Technology (Bachelor's)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology (Associate's)
- Engineering Management Technology (Associate's)
- Engineering Management Technology (Bachelor's)
- Information Systems (Bachelor's)
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Coding and Billing
- Bachelor of Science Health Information Management
- Health Systems Management (MS)
- Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Certificate Program)
- Nursing Case Management Specialization (Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program)
- Nursing Education Specialization (Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program)
- Nursing Informatics Specialization (Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program)
- Nursing Management Specialization and Organizational Leadership (Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program)
- RN to BSN Degree Completion (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- RN to MSN Bridge Program Option
- Accounting (Bachelor's)
- Associate of Arts Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration Logistics and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Business Administration Procurement and Contracts Management
- Bachelors Strategic Communications
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration General Management
- Bachelors of Business Administration Marketing
- Bachelors of Business Administration Operations Management
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Administration - Information Management (MBA)
- Business Administration - Project Management (MBA)
- Business Administration Human Resource Management (Bachelor's)
- Business Administration in Financial Planning (Bachelor's)
- Business Intelligence (MS)
- Information Management - Project Management (MS)
- Information Management Technology (MS)
- Information Technology (MS)
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Performance Improvement (MS)
Grantham University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The DEAC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.